Welcome!

My name is Wendy and I am slightly obsessed with all things photography. My goal for 2010 is to take a photo a day and post it here, on this blog. At the end of the year, I should have a pretty good idea what 2010 looked like. Let's hope 2010 looks better than 2009.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Day 54 ... Things I Love (the girl)

54 ... Things I Love (the girl)

My first born is a people person just like her dad. She is inherently persuasive, friendly to everyone, and thrives on interacting with others. In Idaho, kids can get their driver's permit and license at 14. She is chomping at the bit and I'm dragging my feet. I know as soon as she's mobile, we won't see much of her. They grow up too fast.

A better view

8 comments:

Erin Gizzie February 24, 2010 at 11:55 AM  

She looks like she is 16 already! I bet the boys are calling her all the time!

Laurie February 24, 2010 at 5:04 PM  

You are in t-r-o-u-b-l-e!!!

The Mills February 24, 2010 at 6:35 PM  

Maddy you are so hott!! Love you girl!

momto5minnies February 24, 2010 at 6:40 PM  

She really has matured in her looks ... beautiful girl!
My 14 year old got behind the wheel once with her dad. You can get a permit at 14, but the drivers license isn't without restrictions until 16.

Anonymous February 24, 2010 at 7:20 PM  

Miranda said this to me while I was thinking this.....she looks just like you!!!! Beautiful

TOLIVER FAMILY February 25, 2010 at 6:42 PM  

she's a beautiful girl :)

Ashley February 25, 2010 at 6:55 PM  

What a teenager!

5 Kids With Disabilities February 26, 2010 at 3:54 PM  

Oh,,,the LOOK! She looks like a typical teenager! These are the "fun" years!
Lindsey Petersen
http://5kidswdisabilities.wordpress.com

Post a Comment

Followers

Copyright

All images published on this blog are the property of Wendy VonSosen and are protected under federal copyright laws.

The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the photographer.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP