Welcome!

My name is Wendy and I am slightly obsessed with all things photography. My goal for 2010 is to take a photo a day and post it here, on this blog. At the end of the year, I should have a pretty good idea what 2010 looked like. Let's hope 2010 looks better than 2009.

Monday, February 1, 2010

Day 32

I joined a Flickr group for February called 28 Things I Love in February. And, I must admit, I haven't been keeping track of the days as we're enjoying our vacation and I forgot that it's Me Monday. But since I posted my pasty white legs yesterday, you've probably seen enough of me for awhile.
I've got two pics for today. :)

32

I love the beach! I grew up taking vacations with my family to Hawaii many times and Jamaica once. We moved to a little resort town on the shore of Long Island Sound in Connecticut when I was in high school. Our footballs games were played on the field at the beach club. When I got married, we lived about an hour from the Pacific Ocean in California.

I now live a good day's drive from the ocean And it still isn't close enough. I cherish every chance I get to visit the beach. It's a little heaven on earth to me.

DSC_0126

My oldest and youngest. Love em!

11 comments:

Ashley February 1, 2010 at 7:28 PM  

Cute pics! Love Hawaii! Have a great time!!!

Laurie February 1, 2010 at 8:39 PM  

Love the lines the footsteps created!

Anonymous February 1, 2010 at 10:23 PM  

Oooh I love the perspective of the footprints. Really draws you into the photograph. I'm so jealous you are at the beach. Sounds heavenly!

Courtney February 2, 2010 at 12:28 AM  

Looks so peaceful! Beautiful as always!

momto5minnies February 2, 2010 at 7:25 AM  

Gorgeous photos!!!! I hope you relax and take in that beach for all it's glory.

Melissa Weber February 2, 2010 at 7:44 AM  

Oh I'm so jealous right now. Would love to be on THAT BEACH! Enjoy!

Marla February 2, 2010 at 8:06 AM  

Absolutely gorgeous. Your kids are beautiful!

karren February 2, 2010 at 4:47 PM  

The beach photo is gorgeous...and so are your children!

lifegrins February 4, 2010 at 4:45 AM  

I feel the same way about the beach. Kids are so cute. I love the sand shot!

breeze February 4, 2010 at 7:12 AM  

Your kids are just gorgeous. Love this shot.

Kat February 7, 2010 at 9:03 AM  

Two perfect shots. Love them.

Post a Comment

Followers

Copyright

All images published on this blog are the property of Wendy VonSosen and are protected under federal copyright laws.

The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the photographer.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP