Welcome!

My name is Wendy and I am slightly obsessed with all things photography. My goal for 2010 is to take a photo a day and post it here, on this blog. At the end of the year, I should have a pretty good idea what 2010 looked like. Let's hope 2010 looks better than 2009.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Day 47 ... Things I Love (the library)

47 ... Things I Love (the library)

I used to take my older kids all the time when they were little. We went to Mommy & Me classes there and weekly storytime. Now that they're older, life gets crazy with activities, sports, and lessons. My youngest and I don't go as often as we should. So today we headed to the library in search of every available book they had about pirates. We came home with a stack that should last us at least our allotted three weeks.

5 comments:

Courtney February 17, 2010 at 6:31 PM  

I love going to the library as well and wish I went more often with my girls :O)

Melissa February 17, 2010 at 6:34 PM  

I wish there were more hours in the day so that I could take my kids to the library. Working full time and driving kids to sports doesn't allow for much extra though. I think that it is great that you find the time to do this with your son.

karren February 17, 2010 at 8:34 PM  

Awesome...everything about it...it's real and the colors are bright and beautiful too.

Shannon Joy February 18, 2010 at 4:56 AM  

We love the library, too! I take my kiddos once a week. It's something we all look forward to :)

Kat February 18, 2010 at 9:51 PM  

Oh I LOVE checking out ALL the books available on a subject. It adds such a great dimension to your investigation. Great photo.

Post a Comment

Followers

Copyright

All images published on this blog are the property of Wendy VonSosen and are protected under federal copyright laws.

The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the photographer.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP