Welcome!

My name is Wendy and I am slightly obsessed with all things photography. My goal for 2010 is to take a photo a day and post it here, on this blog. At the end of the year, I should have a pretty good idea what 2010 looked like. Let's hope 2010 looks better than 2009.

Saturday, February 27, 2010

58 ... Things I Love (chocolate)

58 ... Things I Love (chocolate)

My husband is from Austria. For his birthday, his parents sent him an original sacher torte all the way from Vienna. Mmmmm!

7 comments:

Shannon Joy February 27, 2010 at 6:27 PM  

Looks heavenly!

lifegrins February 27, 2010 at 7:42 PM  

So, besides looking delicious, is this a D700 Austrian torte?

Susan February 27, 2010 at 9:16 PM  

Good Morning on a Sunday. I found your blog about a month ago. I live in Zurich, and have been to Vienna and the Sacher hotel. This is a lovely photo of the torte. Enjoy!!! And thanks for blogging.

Laurie February 28, 2010 at 5:57 AM  

That looks delicious! And don't get too excited about my wall pieces. It is a room divider repurposed as wall art. I hope it doesn't look ghetto! Are the last two taken with your new baby? The bokeh is sooooo creamy. So happy for you!

Erin Gizzie February 28, 2010 at 5:17 PM  

Oh my goodness that looks SO good!

Bec February 28, 2010 at 5:19 PM  

do they still come in a maroonish purplish box?:)

Courtney March 1, 2010 at 4:48 AM  

That looks delicious!! Happy Birthday to your hubby!!

Post a Comment

Followers

Copyright

All images published on this blog are the property of Wendy VonSosen and are protected under federal copyright laws.

The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the photographer.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP