Welcome!

My name is Wendy and I am slightly obsessed with all things photography. My goal for 2010 is to take a photo a day and post it here, on this blog. At the end of the year, I should have a pretty good idea what 2010 looked like. Let's hope 2010 looks better than 2009.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Day 38 Me Monday

38 Me Monday

I love to sleep. I think sleep is highly under-rated. I'm a much happier mom, wife, friend, sister, daughter, and overall person when I've had adequate sleep.

(This could have been the I love Portraiture pic since it did wonders to take away my sun-damaged, wrinkled, blotchy skin.)

*I posted a bunch of photos from our trip on my family blog. I think the link is at the top of this blog.

7 comments:

Melissa February 8, 2010 at 2:22 PM  

I was just thinking how great you look - even while still in bed. I must check into Portraiture - although I don't even know if that will help me!

lindalou February 8, 2010 at 3:31 PM  

I have to agree with you on the sleep thing. Everything is better when I've had a good nights sleep. The last year I've found my self struggling with sleep, so I've learned to appreciate more then ever before.

Courtney February 8, 2010 at 3:53 PM  

I LOVE sleep as well!!! I try to explain to my husband all the time that I am much more fun to be around when I get to sleep in :O) You look so peaceful!

Ashley February 8, 2010 at 6:24 PM  

You look very well-rested indeed. Very jealous. I don't know what sleep is - Hudson still wakes up twice a night to say "hi". Can he come stay with you?

Erin Gizzie February 8, 2010 at 6:46 PM  

I'm a huge fan of a full 8 hours or even more...then a nap every now and then too!

Unknown February 8, 2010 at 10:58 PM  

Yes! Sleep :) You rock for getting these done every. single. day.

Diane Schmidt February 9, 2010 at 9:37 PM  

Great photo!
I love sleep too :)

Post a Comment

Followers

Copyright

All images published on this blog are the property of Wendy VonSosen and are protected under federal copyright laws.

The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the photographer.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP