Welcome!

My name is Wendy and I am slightly obsessed with all things photography. My goal for 2010 is to take a photo a day and post it here, on this blog. At the end of the year, I should have a pretty good idea what 2010 looked like. Let's hope 2010 looks better than 2009.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

formspring.me

If you could go back in time for only a day, what day would you choose to relive and why?

My best friend growing up recently sent me a picture of myself from a photography class we took together in middle school. If I could go back to that day, I would tell that 13 year-old girl to pluck those eyebrows, brush those teeth, and tame that wild mane of hair. Yikes!

Ask me anything

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Copyright

All images published on this blog are the property of Wendy VonSosen and are protected under federal copyright laws.

The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the photographer.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP