Welcome!

My name is Wendy and I am slightly obsessed with all things photography. My goal for 2010 is to take a photo a day and post it here, on this blog. At the end of the year, I should have a pretty good idea what 2010 looked like. Let's hope 2010 looks better than 2009.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Day 16

I'm having a hard time deciding on images lately. I want this project to feature family life as much as it can but I also want to use it to try new ideas. So some days I might have to post two photos instead of just one. And I've decided that's OK. It's my project after all, right?

16

Dh and I went out to buy an ottoman for the playroom which is slowly morphing into the teen hang-out movie room. On our way home from the "big city", I snapped this as we were driving down the highway. I focused on the mountains in the distance so that everything else would be out of focus. I added texture for interest. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.

16-2

We grabbed dinner while we were out so we came home to hungry kids. So I threw together a mishmash of food for them and documented the typical fend-for-yourself dinner. Does any of this look familiar to you? Picky, utensil-free, texting, chatty diners?

13 comments:

Latifa January 16, 2010 at 6:36 PM  

Looks normal to me:)

Ashley January 16, 2010 at 7:08 PM  

I love these! The landscape is awesome!

Marla January 16, 2010 at 7:51 PM  

Wowsa, that first shot is gorgeous! I'd get that on canvas! And LOL @ the dinner, yes, I can totally relate. :)

tracie January 16, 2010 at 8:28 PM  

Love the first shot. Amazing. My kids dinner has looked like that too many times this week.

Kat January 16, 2010 at 11:09 PM  

I love the token healthy food. That NEVER happens at my house. ;) Beautiful landscape.

Courtney January 16, 2010 at 11:13 PM  

The mountain picture is stunning!!

Unknown January 16, 2010 at 11:17 PM  

Your pics are so great!! Love love love the first one..Need to get some of these on our road trip next week...

And the 2nd one is perfection..Love the captions looks like something that would fit in a parenting magazine for sure!

merydwen January 16, 2010 at 11:18 PM  

That lanscape should go on a canvas in my bedroom!
The dinner table is GREAT! Especially with the comments--great touch!

Erin Gizzie January 17, 2010 at 6:27 AM  

That first photo is gorgeous! I love landscape photos. I can't wait until we head to the Grand Tetons again this summer...the last time I went I didn't have a DSLR. This time pics are going to be SO much better!

The dinner table photo is fabulous too!

Laurie January 17, 2010 at 7:40 AM  

Love the landscape! It is perfection!!!

Julie Danielle January 17, 2010 at 8:35 AM  

What great photos! I want some of that French dip sandwich!!!

Michelle January 17, 2010 at 7:57 PM  

I did the 365 project last year and have continued into 2010. I love your shots so far. The textures in your photo's are so fun and that multiple shot of you and your son is really neat.

Stella January 18, 2010 at 10:28 AM  

I love the new pics! The one of the mountains is beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment

Followers

Copyright

All images published on this blog are the property of Wendy VonSosen and are protected under federal copyright laws.

The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the photographer.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP