Welcome!

My name is Wendy and I am slightly obsessed with all things photography. My goal for 2010 is to take a photo a day and post it here, on this blog. At the end of the year, I should have a pretty good idea what 2010 looked like. Let's hope 2010 looks better than 2009.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Day 114

114 I actually did not indulge, although I really wanted to. Two more weeks of eating a lot of cucumbers and chicken breasts. Sigh... But I could REALLY go for a mall pretzel right about now...

7 comments:

Laurie April 28, 2010 at 5:53 AM  

Hang in there! How's it going otherwise? Love the photo! I've been in a big funk lately!

Connie April 29, 2010 at 6:35 AM  

Great photo! I ate chicken and cucumbers for three months! I can't look either of them in the eye now.

Unknown April 29, 2010 at 7:43 AM  

Love your picture and tips at TatorTots! Thanks!

grandmabish April 29, 2010 at 8:08 AM  

Absolutely GREAT photo!! It speaks volumes.

Kendra April 29, 2010 at 10:50 AM  

I'm really enjoying your series on TTJ! I love photography, but I'm very much of a novice and I fell like I'm learning a lot!

Sarah K - Sentiments by Sarah April 29, 2010 at 7:01 PM  

Love all the tips on Tater Tots...thanks for taking the time to do it and your sis's site is pretty fab too.

Jenny April 29, 2010 at 8:38 PM  

Thanks for the tips on Tatertos and Jello! This picture is making me hungry!

Post a Comment

Followers

Copyright

All images published on this blog are the property of Wendy VonSosen and are protected under federal copyright laws.

The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the photographer.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP