Welcome!

My name is Wendy and I am slightly obsessed with all things photography. My goal for 2010 is to take a photo a day and post it here, on this blog. At the end of the year, I should have a pretty good idea what 2010 looked like. Let's hope 2010 looks better than 2009.

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Day 89

89

Spring is such a toss-up around here. One minute the sun will be shining and the next we'll have a full blown blizzard. In either case you can bet it will be cold and windy. Sighhhh....

4 comments:

grandmabish April 3, 2010 at 10:47 PM  

Tthat sky is magnificent!

Kat April 3, 2010 at 10:47 PM  

Ahh Gorgeous! I love your clouds.

Laurie April 4, 2010 at 4:22 AM  

You have such a beautiful view! The clouds are so pretty!

Carolyn Benik April 16, 2010 at 9:22 PM  

at least I moved to Colorado from Boise, so I still feel like home, with the same weather here!

Post a Comment

Followers

Copyright

All images published on this blog are the property of Wendy VonSosen and are protected under federal copyright laws.

The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the photographer.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP