Welcome!

My name is Wendy and I am slightly obsessed with all things photography. My goal for 2010 is to take a photo a day and post it here, on this blog. At the end of the year, I should have a pretty good idea what 2010 looked like. Let's hope 2010 looks better than 2009.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Day 104

104

After lots of headaches and complaining of double-vision, I finally took him in to get his eyes checked. He came out with these cute glasses. He was SO excited. Seriously. He's been wanting glasses for a long time. And I just thought he wanted them for fun since his friends have them. Mother-of-the-year award goes to me. Thank you.

7 comments:

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com April 15, 2010 at 11:26 AM  

Awww, he looks so good in his glasses. I'll have to have Hannah see them!

XOOX
Jen

Brassy Apple April 15, 2010 at 11:55 AM  

thanks for the tips on your sisters blog! I have always wanted to a 356 project. I need to stop putting it off. :)

nice to "meet" you.

Unknown April 15, 2010 at 3:13 PM  

Yeah mom! The glasses really suit him well

grandmabish April 15, 2010 at 11:26 PM  

He looks very handsome in his glasses. All of us mom's do stuff like this... don't be too hard on yourself.

Bec April 16, 2010 at 10:12 AM  

I really really wanted glasses in 3rd grade so I failed the school eye exam on purpose. Then between that and the real eye appt. I decided I didn't want glasses anymore and failed that test for real. 17 years later I've come to terms with the glasses ;) Thank goodness for contacts!

Diana April 16, 2010 at 7:50 PM  

Super fun! Met you on Clickinmom's 365 over at my log!

CSC April 17, 2010 at 7:01 AM  

What is the sisters blog Brassy Apple is referring to? Love your blog! Thanks :)

"thanks for the tips on your sisters blog! I have always wanted to a 356 project. I need to stop putting it off. :)

nice to "meet" you."

Post a Comment

Followers

Copyright

All images published on this blog are the property of Wendy VonSosen and are protected under federal copyright laws.

The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the photographer.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP