Welcome!

My name is Wendy and I am slightly obsessed with all things photography. My goal for 2010 is to take a photo a day and post it here, on this blog. At the end of the year, I should have a pretty good idea what 2010 looked like. Let's hope 2010 looks better than 2009.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Day 130

130 I'm in need of some new Scentsy bricks so I borrowed the testers from my friend so we could smell them all. I love Skinny Dippin, Mocha Doodle, and Flirtatious. What's your favorite Scentsy flavor?

5 comments:

Carolyn Benik May 13, 2010 at 7:48 PM  

oooh...GORGEOUS light!!!

grandmabish May 13, 2010 at 9:05 PM  

I love the light and colors here. The three Scentsy scents that I have presently, are Cinnamon Vanilla, Luscious Lemon, and Welcome Home. I like the large jar candles from Salt City, too, and when they get down to about 1/2 inch, I melt them down and pour them into the scentsy molds! Nice trick to use that last drop!

Suzi May 14, 2010 at 2:06 PM  

Pumpkin spice and Skinny dippin'.

TOLIVER FAMILY May 15, 2010 at 2:35 PM  

i like the tropical fragrances.

Amber D May 21, 2010 at 11:23 AM  

Oh the colors...

Post a Comment

Followers

Copyright

All images published on this blog are the property of Wendy VonSosen and are protected under federal copyright laws.

The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the photographer.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP