Welcome!

My name is Wendy and I am slightly obsessed with all things photography. My goal for 2010 is to take a photo a day and post it here, on this blog. At the end of the year, I should have a pretty good idea what 2010 looked like. Let's hope 2010 looks better than 2009.

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Day 121

121 I'm totally playing catch-up. I have a good excuse though. Remember those baby bunnies we have (had)? Well, guess what I found in their cage three days ago? MORE NEWBORN BUNNIES! Yikes!!! So, we had to give away the original bunnies a little early. (They were weaned already) and I am now keeping watch over 6 new babies. Boy, those rabbits work fast!!! They will no longer be "shacking up", that's for sure!

7 comments:

Erin Gizzie May 2, 2010 at 7:03 PM  

Wow, they do work fast!!

grandmabish May 2, 2010 at 9:53 PM  

I Love this one...is it a Fisheye lens? MORE bunnies? I guess that's why they say "multiplying like rabbits?"

Sarah May 3, 2010 at 9:06 AM  

I love your blog, and my bunnies did exactly the same thing! But baby bunnies are sooo cute. And it means more lovely pics of them, maybe? :)

Shannon Joy May 3, 2010 at 7:24 PM  

You have some fast moving bunnies! They are living up to their name :). Great shot of your pup :).

Sara May 4, 2010 at 12:09 AM  

EEK! I love the baby bunny pictures though! :D Are you going to get them fixed?

Ashley May 4, 2010 at 8:22 PM  

I love when you let Molly's hair grow out. She starts looking like a sheepdog - cute pic!

Molytail May 11, 2010 at 4:34 AM  

I haven't been there with bunnies [we have only one], but I've been there with gerbils ~ our family refers to it as the "Great Gerbil Explosion of 2006" *grin*

Your puppy looks so soft! :-)

http://molytail365.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Followers

Copyright

All images published on this blog are the property of Wendy VonSosen and are protected under federal copyright laws.

The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the photographer.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP